|Location||Cocoa Beach, FL, USA|
|Company||Grind For Life|
|Deck Models||Mike Rogers Decks|
FSKB Contest History
Mike Rogers is an all-around ripper from Cocoa Beach, FL. He's a frequent competitor at many of the big-name skating events around the world, including the Vans Pro-Tec Pool Party, Vans Bowl-A-Rama at Bondi Beach, the Clash at Clairemont, and many others.
A two-time cancer survivor, he's also the founder of Grind For Life Inc., a nonprofit organization that provides financial assistance to cancer patients and their families traveling long distances for treatment. To learn more about Mike and his organization, please visit http://www.grindforlife.org.
- Hometown – Cocoa Beach, FL
- Skating since – 1976. Has been skateboarding professionally for 21 years
- Favorite skate video – All of them
- First setup – Fox skateboard with Bennett Pro Trucks, Road Rider wheels, and German bearings
- Pool/street setup: Mike Rogers pro model 8.8 by 32.5, Indy 169s, GFL Bones wheels 60mm, Bones rails, Bones bearings, Randoms Hardware 1-inch, Jessup Grip Tape
- Freestyle setup: MODE single-kick freestyle board, Indy 101s, Sk8Kings 55mm wheels, Bones bearings, Randoms Hardware 1-inch, Jessup Grip Tape
- Favorite skateboarders – Rodney Mullen, Bucky Lasek, Andy Macdonald, Alex Sorgente, Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, and many more.
- Favorite skate spot – Cocoa Beach skate park, Bucky's Bowl
- Occupation – Skateboarder