Bronson Speed Co. G3 Bearings
From The Freestyle Knowledge Base
|Make||Bronson Speed Co.|
|# of Balls||7|
|Ball Retainers||Glass filled nylon cage|
|Race Type||Deep Groove|
|Lubrication||High Speed Ceramic Oil|
|Pros||Deep groove raceways that are much more resistant to axial Overload.|
Next Generation Technology Features
- Deep Groove Raceways: Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs. Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage (Overload).
- Straight Edge Frictionless Shields: Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion. Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
- Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces: Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin. The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
- Max Impact Cage Design: Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating. Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
- Balls Out Technology: For optimum high speed performance install bearing with the designated balls-out/cage-in orientation (black pinstriped shields facing outside of wheel.) Results in a go fast, stay fast bearing that spins longer by reducing shield and cage contact on impact.
- High Speed Ceramic Oil: Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed. Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
- Factory Fresh Quality: 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication. Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.